Deadline for submission of applications: 20 September 2022
Is your organisation interested in setting up highquality, virtual, non-formal learning opportunities for young people, which are led by a trained facilitator, to achieved pre-defined learning outcomes ? Would your organisation like to set up online, virtual activities, that promote intercultural dialogue between young people in the EU and regions outside the EU?
Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange makes it possible for every young person to have meaningful, transnational and intercultural educational experiences online. They foster mutual understanding and soft skills development.
The Call OBJECTIVES
The action aims to :
• Encourage intercultural dialogue and increase tolerance through online interactions using existing digital, youth-friendly
• Promote various types of virtual exchanges as a complement to Erasmus+ physical mobility, allowing more young people to
benefit from intercultural and international experiences;
• Enhance critical thinking and media literacy in the use of the internet and social media, to counter discrimination,
indoctrination, polarization and violent radicalisation;
• Promote citizenship and the common values of freedom,tolerance and non-discrimination through education;
• Strengthen the youth dimension in the relations of the EU with third countries